Sound Pro™ Combination TableRequest a Quote
Feature-filled to accommodate ultrasound and echocardiography procedures.
Item # 058-840
The Sound Pro Combination Table brings together the imaging features of both the Ultra Pro and Echo Pro tables. Fully equipped for OB/GYN, general ultrasound and echocardiography procedures, the extra-wide tabletop and open chassis is designed with advanced ergonomics to provide maximum comfort for both patient and sonographer. Designed to conform to natural body extension and sitting position, the motorized Fowler positioning is infinitely adjustable to 80 degrees via hand or foot control. The table is so accommodating, it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image. Stress patients are off the treadmill and quickly onto the table in imaging position.
The cardiac drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table, providing open access to the patient’s left thorax area for an unencumbered apical approach. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. When not in use, rails fold beneath the table, eliminating obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our Naugahyde antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria. Standard accessories available to expand the function of your table include ergonomic stirrups that cup at the heel, an articulating scanning arm board (adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees) and a foot controller for when hands are busy with other functions. The optional Headrest is removable and adjustable, providing convenient access and patient comfort during carotid and thyroid procedures.
- Overall: 71” l x 30” w (180.3 x 76.2 cm); 35” w (88.9 cm) with side rails
- Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 15.75” l x 9.5” w (40 x 24.1 cm) drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table
- Sonographer Cutout: 14.75” l x 8” w (37.4 x 20.3 cm) adjustable sonographer cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
- Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6” l (32 cm)
- Height Adjustable: 23” to 39” (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to +15°, 0° to -15°
- Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
- Fowler positioning and auto level motions
- Foot Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions and Fowler positioning
- Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Wheels: 5” (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Patient Restraints: One body strap
- Mattress: Torso section 2” (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3” (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced Beauty Gard provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.M90 and EN 60601-1 standards
- All ultrasound tables are compatible with Hoyer Lifts
- Primary Function: General Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Vascular
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed