Echo Pro™ Echocardiography TableRequest a Quote
The ergonomic design provides a barrier-free imaging experience, resulting in less sonographer injury and better quality images.
Item # 058-700
The Echo Pro Echocardiography Table is engineered with the sonographer in mind. The ergonomic design provides a barrier-free imaging experience, resulting in less sonographer injury and better quality images.
The table’s open chassis features make it easier for the sonographer to access the patient from all sides. The cardiac scanning cushion drops down and releases from either side of the table. The sonographer has open access to the left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. Side rails mount flush to the table and fold completely beneath the table when not in use.
Patient comfort is assured, even during lengthy procedures with our Naugahyde antimicrobial mattress cover.
Add options such as an Articulating Scanning Arm Board or Headrest for easier thyroid and carotid access to configure the Echo Pro table to fit your department needs.
- Overall: 73” l x 30” w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35” w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 15.75” l x 9.5” w (40 x 24.1 cm) drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table
- Sonographer Cutout: 14.75” l x 8” w (37.4 x 20.3 cm) adjustable sonographer cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
- Height Adjustable: 23” to 39” (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to +15°, 0° to -15°
- Fowler Positioning: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
- Fowler positioning and auto level motions
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; lower body section remains fixed
- Wheels: 5” (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Mattress: Torso section 2” (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3” (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced Beauty Gard provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.M90 and EN 60601-1 standards
- All ultrasound tables are compatible with Hoyer Lifts
- Primary Function: Echocardiography
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed