CRC-55tR Dose CalibratorRequest a Quote
Item # 5130-3234
The Capintec CRCR-55tR Dose Calibrator provides the speed and accuracy you need to measure and prepare doses with the reliability and performance you expect. It’s design includes a menu driven, color touch screen interface that is easy to learn and use.
The ion chamber is a proven time-tested, high pressure chamber design capable of measuring a dose as high as 6 Ci (250 GBq) with high accuracy.
Additional features such as USB/PC communications, printer capabilities, USB flash drive software upgrades and plug-and-play chamber make the CRC-55tR calibrator integral in improving your department’s efficiency.
The innovative functional design of the CRC-55tR unit allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
Entering data through the custom touch screen interface is fast and includes 28 programmable keys. The user can choose from 80 nuclides by simply selecting the nuclide symbol on the touch screen interface.
Other capabilities include storage of reference sources in memory that automatically decay correct for today’s time and date. Automated quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC-55tR calibrator exceptionally easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC-55tR unit to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
Count on us for excellence in energy measurement, and for our unsurpassed customer service, training and support!
- 9.5″ h x 9.0″ w x 10.5″ d (42 x 23 x 27 cm)
- 7.5 lb. (3.4 kg)
- 17.25″ h x 6.76″ d (43.8 x 17.2 cm)
- 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Well Diameter: 2.4″ (6.1 cm)
- Well Depth: 10.0″ (25.4 cm)
- Power: 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Cable Length:1.8 m (6 ft)
- Thin wall, deep well, low pressure
- 12 atm Ultra-Pure Argon Fill Gas
- Auto Ranging
- Activity 250 GBq (6 Ci) max
- 0.001 MBq (0.03 µCi), max resolution
- 8 in. VGA LCD color touch screen display
- Direct reading in Bq or Ci
- User selectable or fixed Bq/Ci reading
- Nuclide name (atomic symbol, mass number), calibration number displayed values
- Better than ± 2% Accuracy
- Linearity within ± 2%
- Response Time: Within 2 sec, 4 to 16 sec for very low activity samples
Repeatability of Measurement
- Within ± 1% within 24 hours during which time the calibrator is continuously in operation
- Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories
- Auto Zero, Auto Background, Voltage Test, Data Check, Accuracy & Constancy
- Linearity, Geometry, Strip QC
- 28 programmable nuclide keys
- Over 80 nuclides (Cal number and half-life) in system memory
Standard Source Data
- Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 standard sources in system memory
- Methods: CapMac and canisters
- Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- USB Interface
- Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems Compatibility
- Interface: RS-232 and USB
- Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip, or Okidata full size dot matrix
- Printing Options: Full size test reports, measured results on tickets
- 100-240 V ac (50/60 Hz) 90 mA
|5126-2001||Positron Shield Stand|
|5130-2046||CAP-MAC-S Molly Assay Canister for Syringes|
|5130-0006||Molly Assay Canister|
|5430-0058||Epson Roll Printer|
|5430-0100||Epson Ticket Printer|