Due to COVID-19, training only available by webinar
Our Class 7 TDG training class is intended to be a guide on shipping the radioactive materials that you deal with.
- Introduction to Class 7 regulators and regulations
- Training requirements
- Responsibilities of the consignor, carrier, and consignee
- Radiation protection & QA programs
- Shipping names and UN Numbers
- Activity limits and package types
- Labels and safety marks
- Exclusive use shipments
- Excepeted package shipments
- Type A package shipments
- Shipping documents requirements
- Receiving and opening packages
- ERAPS, reportable quantities and reports
- Emergency response procedures
Course Cancellation Policy
- ALARA Consultants Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop if the minimum number of participants fail to register. In this event you will be refunded 100% of the registration fee
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the course fee will be applied to participants who cancel their registration within fifteen (15) business days of the course date.
- Participants who do not cancel their registration and no shows will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.