Example of a 30 inch cabinet in stainless steel finish with a Corian countertop, one 4-drawer module and two shelves
Customizable Configuration to Fit Your Facility's Unique Workspace Needs
Capintec has developed a new shielded cabinetry line with two sizes to optimally fit within the space constraints of your laboratory. The stainless steel internal configuration is customizable to streamline workflow for improved efficiency.
First select the preferred size cabinet exterior, and then customize the inside in any combination of modular inserts: drawer sets, flood and phantom inserts, or shelves.
Finally, select either stainless steel or powder-coated cabinet finish, with either a stainless steel or medical grade Corian countertop.
• Cabinets available in two sizes
• 22" wide x 24" deep x 40" high
• 30" wide x 24" deep x 40" high
• Larger custom widths available
• Lead shielding available in ¼, ½ or 1 inch (0.63, 1.3, or 2.5 cm)
• Doors can be hinged on right or left side
• Three types of modular inserts currently available:
• 4 Drawer Set- Optional additional lead shielding
• Adjustable Vertical Dividers for floods and phantoms
• Adjustable Height Horizontal Shelves- 1 to 8
• Custom inserts available by request
• All inserts are fabricated from stainless steel
• Lead shielding is fully encased in your choice of stainless steel or powder-coated steel
• Countertops available in stainless steel or medical grade Corian with drip-edge and 4" high back-splash
• Contiguous countertop option for multiple units
• Each drawer or shelf can support up to 80 lbs.
• Sink and Refrigerator also available
Available with or without individually shielded fronts- Select up to three (depending on cabinet width) for each cabinet
Flood Phantom Module
Vertical dividers allow for easy storage of up to four flood phantoms - Select up to three modules (depending on cabinet width) for each cabinet (up to 12 Phantoms)
Adjustable height shelves- Available in three different widths (dependent on selection of other modules) - Select up to eight per cabinet
|Example Cabinet Configurations:|